PRIVACY Information website
Navigation information on the Cookies Information website
INFORMATION ON NAVIGATION AND COOKIES OF THE INTERNET SITE
This Statement broadly describes the practices we have adopted. This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. Processing is always based on the principles of lawfulness and correctness in compliance with all current regulations and appropriate security measures are adopted to protect the data.
This Statement broadly describes the practices we have adopted.
1) Personal information we collect. On every occasion of contact or interaction with the visitor we can collect personal information such as Name, Surname, Telephone, Email.
2) Information we collect from third parties During browsing we collect standard access information and details of the visitor behavior model to obtain information such as, for example, the number of visitors to the different sections of the site. We collect this information in ways that do not allow identification of the individual. We do not try in any way to discover the identity of the visitors of our website and we do not associate any data collected through the site with any information, deriving from any source, which can identify an individual.
3) Purpose of treatment
Data processing is finalized for the following purposes: to manage customer relations and to send (subject to written consent) promotional offers on our services by e-mail or telephone contact.
3/1 Further purpose
computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error …) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
4) IDENTITY OF THE HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
This site is managed by the Data Controller, identified in the person of the owner and legal representative BIRPA DI ROVISI GIOVANNI – Via delle Grazie, 36 – 91027 Paceco TP – VAT: IT02688810817, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller guarantees the security, confidentiality and protection they hold, at any stage of their processing.
The data collected is used in compliance with current legislation on privacy (GDPR 679/2016).
5) PLACE OF TREATMENT The data will be processed by the data controller at its registered office and operating office.
6) NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF DATA
The data is processed to send commercial and promotional information.
7) REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
interested party may refuse to provide the owner with his navigation data. To do this, you must disable following the instructions provided by the browser in use. Disabling cookies can worsen the navigation of the site’s features.
8) RECIPIENTS OF DATA No data deriving from the web service (navigation data specified above and cookies) is communicated or disseminated (except for communication to judicial or police bodies if necessary).
The data is processed by personnel specifically appointed in writing for the processing of data (administrative staff and persons in charge of relations with the public, including those external to the Company, involved in the management of information systems even outside the Company who can also act as system administrators and are in charge of in such a case, such marketing personnel, including those external to the Company, trainees, data processors and their collaborators, in charge of the specific sector to which a request is addressed, are assigned to manage the site even outside the Company) only if the processing is necessary to perform their duties performing only the operations necessary for the performance of the tasks themselves.
They can also be processed by data controllers (including companies outside the Company that carry out shipping, marketing, and server management and storage).
External companies may also process data through appointees specifically appointed in writing who can carry out the same activities and process data for the same purposes, for which the managers have been appointed by Giovanni Rovisi. The data provided by the user may be communicated to the subjects for whom there is an obligation of communication in accordance with the law or a need for communication to enforce a fair right of the company with the appointed bodies;
9) STORAGE TIMES
Data is processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, or required by the purposes described in this document AND OTHERWISE NOT BEYOND 31 12 2019. The User can always, at any time, request the interruption of the Treatment or the cancellation and / or limitation of the Data.
10) DATA TRANSFER The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organizations.
11) REVOCATION OF CONSENT With reference to art. 6 of GDPR 679/16, the interested party can revoke the consent at any time.
12) RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES. With art. 15 “right to access”, art. 16 “right of correction”, art. 17 “right to cancellation”, art. 18 “right to limitation of processing”, art. 20 “right to portability”, art.21 “right to object to the automated decision-making process of GDPR 679/2016, the interested party exercises his rights by writing to the Data Controller at the following address: BIRPA DI ROVISI GIOVANNI – Via delle Grazie, 36 – 91027 Paceco TP – VAT Code: IT02688810817, email@example.com
13) PROPOSAL OF THE CLAIM The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the state of residence.
14) AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESSES The Owner does not carry out any processing involving automated decision-making processes
Privacy information about cookies
15) COOKIE Definition cookie
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer. The site in question uses the following types of cookies:
TECHNICAL COOKIES OF SESSION
The use of so-called session cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the site. The so-called session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other computer techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users’ browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user. These cookies are processed by computer.
ADDITIONAL TECHNICAL COOKIES
The site uses the following technical cookies
– consent cookies. It is the one related to the cookie that is inserted to record the consent to the use of analytics and / or profiling cookies. It is also free to delete the cookie from its processor.
– additional technical cookies. There are additional technical cookies essential for the proper functioning of the website. These cookies allow us to provide the services requested by users and to browse the site using its best performance. This type of cookie cannot be disabled as it is necessary for the site to function properly.
Cookies on this site are processed in computer mode
How to disable cookies Most browsers allow you to refuse / accept cookies. Below are some practical information to disable cookies on the main browsers.
licca on the top right icon “Customize and control Google Chrome” Click “History” Click “Clear browsing data …” Select the “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” option Click “Clear browsing data”
licca “History” Click “Delete recent history …” Select the “Cookies” option Click “Delete now”
licca “Tools” Click “Internet Options” In the tab “General” click “Delete …” Select the “Cookies” option Click “Delete”
licca “Preferences” Click “Privacy” Click “Remove all website data …” and confirm
How to surf anonymously without cookies
Google Chrome Click on the icon at the top right “Customize and control Google Chrome” Click “New incognito window”
Click on the icon in the top right “Open menu” Click “Anonymous window”
“Security” Click on “InPrivate Browsing”
“File” Click on “New Private Window”
16) INFORMATION NOT CONTAINED IN THIS POLICY
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
19) THE PRIVACY OF THE YOUNG
Our website is aimed at a general public and does not offer services aimed at children. If we find out that a minor has provided us with personal data without the permission of the parents or guardian, we will immediately delete this information.
20) DEFENSE IN JUDGMENT
User’s Personal Data may be used for defense by the Owner in court or in the stages leading to possible legal action, against improper use of the same or related services by the User. Following a summons, judicial order or other legal initiative; in order to establish or exercise the rights granted to us by law; to defend ourselves in the event of legal action against us or for other purposes dictated by law. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data upon request of the public authorities.
21) LEGAL REFERENCES
This information is prepared in fulfillment of the obligations provided for by Legislative Decree 196/2003 and GDPR 679/16 by art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46 / CE, as well as the provisions of Directive 2009/136 / EC regarding Cookies.